Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Project Dollway

I'm a huge Project Runway fan, and so I was thrilled to find its latest spin-off: Project Dollway.
Lots of photos on this website--and maybe I can pick up some pointers about my own experiments in sewing (or just give up entirely).
There were a total of ten challenges. My favorite was the Tyler challenge, #4. The challenge was to design a ball gown for Tyler using an oversized print and an oversized design element, using a cotton blend fabric. Click to visit the runway show.
Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...