Monday, March 17, 2008

New Jane doll...

New to me, at least. She's the wheat blonde Club Jane from 2004 (far right). She's an open edition--I wonder how many of these were made? At any rate, she was the right price, and she's gorgeous.
I think she'll be my Queen Jane Seymour. She has an accentuated oval-shaped face--it seems longer than Tyler, which gives her a different look. And depending on the angle you see her, she looks quite different. I think you can tell in the attached photo--all three of these dolls are the Jane sculpt. She is so pretty, though, and very unique. Her shoes aren't quite as nice as the picture, though.
Photo courtesy Tonner Doll Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...