Monday, March 10, 2008

Opera Gala Tyler

Another sister-in-law has arrived. This is Michelle. I plan to restyle three dolls for my sister and sisters-in-law for Christmas gifts this year. I've found each a doll that resembles them in coloring, and I have actually found a seamstress who is willing to create at least the first wedding gown. I still need to come up with shoes, but I think they will make great gifts.
My only problem: I hope I will be able to give them away. I might like to keep them. This one is awfully cute. She is actually prettier in person than in the attached photo, I have to say!
Photos courtesy Tonner Doll Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...