Friday, April 11, 2008

Queen of Clubs/Anne of Cleves has arrived!

Originally, I had planned to order just the dress, but after seeing her in several Ebay photos, I changed my mind.  The Queen of Clubs uses Brenda's friend Betty Ann as the sculpt, and I think she tends to read a little older than some of the other sculpts.  Her hair is platinum, and her braids totally make me think traditional German. Naturally, she is Anne of Cleves.  I may not keep her in the outfit, as Anne when she first moved to England as Henry VIII's fourth wife, she was known for having sort of dowdy or conservative gowns.  I haven't decided yet.
What you can't see in the pictures are her adorable peep-toe shoes. They are black "leather" with tiny red rhinestones attached. I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...