Wednesday, April 2, 2008

White Hot Ava is here


The nominee for Dolls Awards of Excellence, White Hot Ava, is now available for $139.99 from Tonner Direct.
The store posts a new photo of this doll, which, to my surprise, looks surprisingly better from the
last few photos I have seen. I thought her chin was too strong and not very feminine, but I like her more now. I wonder if this is one of those dolls that looks better in person than in photos. The outfit is cute, I think, but I'm still not crazy about her. I still wonder who does the nominating for these awards!
You can see the original picture I am speaking about at this link.
Photos courtesy Tonner Doll Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...