Friday, May 2, 2008

To sell or not to sell?

What to do--I want to add to my doll collection, but I do not have the space.  I currently have storage issues, and it kills me to have any of the dolls in boxes.  So what to do?  Sell a few?  But how do I decide which ones to sell and which to keep?  Ack!
I have heard from another collector who rotates her dolls every month and season.  That could be an idea.  I should perhaps consider this as an option.  Or perhaps moving some of my books out of the way and making more space for the dolls.  We'll see.  I can be creative here.  Maybe a bigger house? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...