Monday, April 20, 2009

Foreign Affair Vanessa Perrin

My second Vanessa was a giftset called Foreign Affair. Totally cute, this was all packaged in a rounded travel case, and included Vanessa, two outfits, and pajamas, lots of accessories and jewelry, and also two suitcases (that actually zip and buckle) and several purses. I have to say Integrity knows how to do a giftset!

I bought this set from the secondary market, and the woman who sold it to me knew I was new to Fashion Royalty. She also included a calendar, which has a ton of terrific photos (and now, a bunch more dolls I'd like to add to my collection!) at no extra cost, which I thought was incredibly sweet. 

See the rest of Vanessa's photo shoot on my Flickr account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...