Friday, April 24, 2009

Secret in Come Home Alice


Secret in Come Home Alice, originally uploaded by tac_stamper.

My resin Secret, 17", by Goodreau has arrived! She's wonderful. She's currently dressed in Come Home Alice, another Goodreau purchase, and I believe the wig is That Girl and in black mary jane shoes. I bought her from Sweetheart's Dolls, on sale.

She can stand on her own while wearing these shoes, which I think is pretty nifty. (Yes, I just used the word "nifty" on my blog.) And she's posing in front of my accent wall, painted Sky Blue 6, which nicely accents her blue eyes. She makes a great addition to my Alice in Wonderland collection.

You can see the rest of her photo shoot on my Flickr photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...