Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wow, oh wow: Elements of Surprise, Lilith and Eden

I recently ordered a few items from the Integrity Toys store, including the "Elements of Surprise" Lilith and Eden giftset from the 2008 Fashion Royalty convention. It finally was delivered yesterday (it really took about a week to come). And wow--is it a fabulous set!
For some reason, the set also included two extra bodies for the dolls--I wonder if the gloves and stockings cause staining.
We're in the middle of a move--the movers are coming on Monday--so I haven't even been able to unpack the dolls yet and play with them, much less take photos. But I will as soon as I can, and post them online. I can't wait to show you all how lovely these photos are! They are really gorgeous dolls--I just can't believe the details of their faces. I'm so pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...