Wednesday, June 17, 2009

La Belle Grande as Mod Alice


La Belle Grande as Alice, originally uploaded by alington.

I've redressed American Model La Belle Grande by Tonner Doll in a OOAK outfit as a mod Alice in Wonderland.

This one of a kind outfit was created by Nancie from www.Nankatts.biz. Isn't it fantastic? She made it for me based on a photo and and some (vague) verbal changes, and it came out exactly how I imagined! And her prices are really reasonable. I highly recommend her services!

The outfit includes this cotton dress, panties, striped stockings and earrings. (Shoes are on the way from another source, but I couldn't wait to take the photos.) I also had a matching one made for my 5" Goodreau--more photos coming soon.

See the full photo shoot on Flickr or Mobile Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...