Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Alice in Wonderland at Dollmore

Korean ball-jointed doll maker Dollmore carries a few wonderful Alice in Wonderland-themed items I had to share with you, dear reader, which I found in my daily browsing.
  • Where are you going, Alice? Outfit sized for MSD dolls (43.5 cm or 17 inches). This outfit includes a small crown, dress, petticoat, bloomers, and striped socks. Shoes are available separately. (I have read on Den of Angels that Dollmore dolls are very slim compared to other similarly sized BJDs, but I'm not sure MSD dolls are included in this description.) $44.00
  • Where are you going, Alice? Outfit sized for Banji dolls. Similar outfit sized for Banji sized dolls (5.7 inches or 14.5 cm). $33.00
  • I am a secret Alice Aro LE30 I Doll. This full-set 21.5 cm (8.5 inch) BJD includes face-up, 2 kinds of hands, 12mm acrylic eyes, wig, complete Alice outfit and box. $296.00
Photos courtesy of Dollmore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...