Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sky gets a new wig!


Sky in chestnut mohair wig, originally uploaded by alington.

My Peak's Woods Sky BJD gets a couple of new wigs. You can see her modeling a chestnut colored mohair wig called Lettie (I believe) by Pupa Paradise. I got it second hand in a lot of three from Ebay.

Sky is also modeling Alice Fantasy, by DollHeart. Here, I've removed the sleeves, which attach with buttons, for a summery look. And also, I've removed the pinafore as well.

You can see a few other photos on Flickr, or some larger photos on Mobile Me. Enjoy your long Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...