Monday, December 28, 2009

Bobobie Isabella


Bobobie Isabella, originally uploaded by alington.
Introducing Isabella, my daughter Kate's first BJD. We bought Isabella from the Junkyspot. Our first order arrived within three days of placing it online. I was very impressed! Plus, they added some candy (which Kate, who will be nine tomorrow, very much appreciated) in there as well. Everything was securely packaged, also. I highly recommend them, and I'll be ordering from them again soon. They carry Mr. Superclear, eyelashes and all kind of eyes and wigs, in addition to in-stock dolls, for those impatient collectors among us.

Isabella is 27 cm (a little taller than 10.5"), and she's a white-skin Bobobie. We changed her eyes to green (acrylic by Glib). I applied eyelashes, and Kate added some body blush, after I showed her how. I blushed Morphoa at the same time, and we did them together. Isabella is wearing a Faith wig by Monique Gold (size 5/6, the same size as the 12-3/4" Creedy girls, in fact).

Here, and in the rest of my Flickr photo shoot, she is dressed in an older Fashion Fever dress (made for Barbie by Mattel).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...