Thursday, December 24, 2009

Souldoll Amy and Baby Grump


My SoulKid Amy makes a good model for the season. (Please notice she has upgraded eyelashes, which I painstakingly put in.) She's dressed in Dreams of Tomorrow, an outfit for DeeAnna Denton (Tonner Doll Company).

She's holding a limited edition resin ball-jointed and strung newborn baby by DollZone, which was a limited edition gift-with-purchase doll when I purchased Melin from the Doll Market. The doll arrived unpainted--the face-up and blushing is done by me.

You can see the rest of this photoshoot on Flickr.

I wish all my readers a very merry Christmas, if you celebrate, and/or happy holidays if you celebrate another holiday! In any case, enjoy the time off with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...