Monday, January 11, 2010

Amy in Christmas Melody


Amy in Christmas Melody, originally uploaded by alington.
This is an outfit called Christmas Melody by DollHeart I ordered for my Lady Bee doll (a Peak's Woods MSD doll) who is still on order. But the outfit, wig and boots (all by DollHeart) arrived early. So of course, we have to try it on. Amy (SoulDoll SoulKid MSD) is my model.

The outfit includes a blouse, shorts, a brooch, a hat, plus (not shown here) stockings and armbands. I've got my model wearing other (better fitting) socks. The wig and boots are just a bit big.

I was thinking Amy would remain a redhead, but I like her as a golden blonde, too. You can see more photos on my Flickr photostream. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...