Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Val Zeitler/DollHeart collaboration exclusives at Haute Doll

Oh, be still my beating heart! Haute Doll magazine announced some new items that will go on sale Monday, May 17, 2010.
They are themed after Alice in Wonderland, circus and Jane Austen/Regency, and done for an exclusive small bust, white skin Peak's Woods Wake-Up Goldie with a dramatic face-up designed by Valerie Zeitler of Val's Rag Patch. (She's gorgeous.)


The Alice themed outfits are wonderfully dark and dramatic. I love all of them, but my favorite (and maybe one I might have to sneak home) is Tweedle Dee. Of the Jane Austen era looks, I really adore Regency. And I think the pink fabric shoes (they look like boots) with bows are wonderful. And the wigs! Wow--in the high quality DollHeart tradition. I need a red one. I love the long bright red one with banana curls.

I'm smitten. I haven't caved to Haute Doll exclusives before, but I'm not sure I will be able to resist this time. Especially not now that I have the girls who can can wear the clothes perfectly!

7 comments:

  1. Love. But, I want these clothes in my size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, me too! Did you hear--I think it's sometime this year--that DollHeart will actually be producing a human-sized clothing line? I can't wait to see what they make!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in BIG trouble! :-0 I want it ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are Beautiful and I hear they sell quickly!
    I can see why!
    Aquabluerose XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. rudoo, lucky for you--they actually have a 55-piece Attic Treasures collection, which includes the doll (Sonja), all outfits, shoes, hats and wigs! And it's a mere pittance of $4777.35 if you don't subscribe to Haute Doll, and $4187.35 if you do.

    Aye!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking of Peak's woods, have you seen their new doll Briana? She's the 60cm size. She has a less stylized face I think than their previous sculpts. I think she has a slightly larger nose and her face shape is different. She's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have NOT seen the new sculpt!! I'm in trouble, I think. ;) Thanks for letting me know!!

    (Peak's Woods are my favorite.) ;)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...