Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's a Wee Wee World - IFDC

Two of my Peak's Woods dolls are accompanying me to IFDC this year. I'll be there when this entry is posted, I hope.

The first opening reception's theme is "It's a Wee Wee World," and costumes are optional. I'm dressing up as a German Fräulein, complete mit Bier, I hope. And this costume, assembled from assorted DollHeart and Michele Hardy items, is the best I could do on short notice, as a coordinating costume for Sky.

Sky is also wearing a Lacey wig by Leeke, which I have styled in an up-do.

I'm hoping I will be lucky enough not to have my silly costumes posted online. But if you do, you might recognize me as the one holding the large BJD. Or the one holding a great big beer.

See more photos of Fräulein Sky on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...