Monday, November 22, 2010

Lilith models a JennyGrey fashion

I purchased this fashion from one of the contributors here, Jen, at our doll club meeting yesterday.  She was just barely putting it up on display before I made a beeline for it and told her I had to have it, LOL.  This outfit totally called out to me because of the mix of feminine with that hard edge, and a little bit of vintage thrown in with the floral pattern on the dress. I knew that Lilith would rock it once I took out the red in her hair.  If you're interested in seeing how easy it is to take the funky colors out of the twins hair, it's REALLY easy.  I have instructions on my flickr page here:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/shuga-shug/

So now here is the fabulously edgy Lilith, modeling her JennyGrey fashion (http://www.etsy.com/shop/jennygrey)… Hmm... I think we need to name your fashions Jen!  Just like at Modcloth, LOL.




1 comment:

  1. I can see WHY you snapped that up right away - beautiful outfit, looks like it was made for this sassy, sassy girl!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...