Tuesday, April 5, 2011

True Royalty Vanessa


True Royalty Vanessa, originally uploaded by alington.
Vanessa is back from the hair salon, and is sporting a perfect new hair do, courtesy of Roberta of the Vinyl Goddesses Barbie Club.

Roberta does this professionally, as you can see, so I gave her Vanessa and described her gown (as her usual clients are vintage Barbie and friends). My description was "Marie Antoinette-ish with a modern flair, or whatever you feel like doing."

Oh my goodness. I could not be more pleased! Vanessa is absolutely fantastic! I just love her. You can see a few more photos of her on Flickr, and some before photos here.

1 comment:

  1. beutifull barbies visit my blog wwww.sisterscollectors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...