Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cruise Control Vanessa

Cruise Control by alington
Cruise Control, a photo by alington on Flickr.
As a last little tribute to summer (I'm in southern CA), here is fashion maven Cruise Control Vanessa.

I hear as a club doll, there were complaints about her rather thin hair, but I kind of like the style. I think it's a lovely color, too. I have to admit, while her outfit is a bit unexciting, it has some great pieces and fantastic accessories.

Plus, her facial screening is wonderful. I'll have to do a real photo shoot (wow--those are building up) later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...