Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bus Stop Darla Daley

Bus Stop Darla Daley by alington
Bus Stop Darla Daley, a photo by alington on Flickr.
My favorite Darla Daley created so far: Bus Stop!

I'm not sure is it's her lovely chestnut hair or her super soft facial screening, but she is fabulous!

This girl includes two pairs of hands--one painted white, as seen here. She has a cool jersey striped dress with cotton trim and tiny button details, plus patterned tights.

She has a gorgeous chain purse, hat with ribbon trim, hoop earrings, and awesome shoes, too, as accessories. And yes, she stands on her own.

See more photos on Flickr!

3 comments:

  1. I love this Darla! The spit curls just kill me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just deboxed mine yesterday and I love her too! Integrity did a great job on her makeup. I wasn't sure I would love her lip color but everything is balanced!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually thought I was going to prefer Colour My World Darla, but as soon as I opened Bus Stop, my mind was changed. Not that I don't love CMW -- I think Integrity really knocked it out of the park with both of these girls -- but Bus Stop is so beautiful, she almost glows!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...