Tuesday, September 11, 2012

More shameless commerce...

Check out my newly updated ads on the DollPage. I'll be adding some more within the next few days, I believe as well, but I've lowered a few prices today on some remaining items, and added links to some in-stock books as well.

I have some nude dolls for sale as well as some limited edition convention items, too.

Also, I have quite a few items I'm looking for in trade, and I might be open to other outfits for my larger fashion dolls (16" girls) as well.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...