Monday, September 10, 2012

Tonner Doll's Re-Imagined Scarecrow


Pending licensor approval, Tonner Doll has released its promotional photo of its new steampunk Scarecrow, Not Afraid of Anything. He's pretty cool, I think, and I'm not even a huge Wizard of Oz or (I hate to admit to being so uncool) steampunk fan.

He will produced in an edition of 500 dolls, and retail for $189.99. He uses the Matt O'Neil head sculpt and body with wigged hair.

Interestingly, I noticed that while it says he includes a sword holder, I'm noticing the resin sword is missing from the description. I'm wondering if this is a typo or a change.

Tonner's licensing agreement allows them to ship this doll (and Dorothy, now called Tornado Traveler) within the US, to Russia, the UK, France, Spain and the Netherlands. No shipping date has been announced for these dolls yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...