Saturday, January 5, 2013

Monster High Gloom Beach exclusive at Target

I was at Target yesterday, and I happened across a new-to-me Monster High exclusive set. It features five dolls, dressed in Gloom Beach selection, and includes three exclusive dolls.

It includes Ghoulia Yelps, Frankie Stein, a really gorgeous Cleo De Nile (I'm not usually a fan of Cleo's, but I love this version), Clawdeen Wolf, and Draculaura.

What I love about this set is that you can see all the different skin tones and a rainbow of hair color and outfits. It's really cute.

The retail cost is $54.99.

You can see more photos of this set, including close-ups, at Target.com, which is where I snagged the above photo. Currently, it's out of stock--however, you can check to see if it's in a store near you.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Kitty Kate! Still trying to keep up with a doll line, and still finding yet ANOTHER doll (in this case, a SET) to complete your collection.

    Murphy's Law, dear lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: in my country there is also selling this set wing with all these Monsters. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...