Monday, March 25, 2013

Steffie of the day: Fashion Photo PJ

Fashion Photo PJ by alington
Fashion Photo PJ, a photo by alington on Flickr.
One of my all-time favorite Steffie-faced dolls by Mattel is Fashion Photo PJ--mine, and everyone else's too.

I did a quick eBay search, and the last few NRFB dolls have gone for around $350. Loose and dressed anywhere from $50-150, depending on their condition.

I think she has lovely facial screening--neutral shimmery brown eye shadow and soft peach lips. Her hair is a medium brown with highlights--just gorgeous. Plus, I'm a sucker for Mattel's 1980s jewelry--it reminds me of the clear Lego pieces when I was a kid: valuable real estate.

You can see a few more photos on Flickr.

3 comments:

  1. I saw this Steffie on Ebay and thought of you:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-1979-Hispanic-Barbie-Doll-in-Box-Steffie-Face-Gorgeous-Brown-Eyes-/400446655496?pt=US_Dolls_Bears_Toys&hash=item5d3c7b0c08

    Sorry it's just a link.
    Ian x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That's a harder-to-find light eyebrow variation of this doll. She's wonderful! :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! She's absolutely lovely. I love the natural-looking face paint.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...