Saturday, December 28, 2013

MERRY-GO-ROUND Momoko

There is a new Sekiguchi Momoko and her name is Merry-Go-Round.  What a colorful little dream!  She comes with several white pieces, a multi-colored pastel hoodie, and a darling necklace.  This pigtailed beauty will be available January 2014. 

Want some special designs for your Momoko?  I provide lots of dolly attire and a pattern book for DIY MegannArt designs.  Support an artist!  Visit my website (MegannArt) for an Etsy shop, Twitter, Facebook (with occasional discounts), Pinterest page, and much more.
 
Picture courtesy of Sekiguchi.


1 comment:

  1. Eeee! I love her! I was just looking around at Modcloth.com the other day, and I spied the Leipzig Hoodie in Mint and Pink. It totally reminds me of this outfit. I could do cosplay... if the jacket were still in stock! Urrrgh.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...