Friday, November 7, 2014

Fashionably Suited Ru Yi

Ryu in Fashionably Suited

My favorite JAMIEshow girl, Ru Yi, gets to model Fashionably Suited, a new fashion made by Integrity Toys for Poppy Parker Fashion Teen. It's quite cute and retro.

I love the fabric used for the suit--it's a nice heavy weight, but not too bulky. It fits her very well, too. Underneath the suit, she's wearing a satin navy shell. The necklace broke before I even got a chance to put it on, unfortunately, but it's still wearable, and I can probably fix it. The purse feels Chanel-inspired--in fact, the entire look feels sort of classic Chanel to me.

There are also navy gloves included with the outfit, not shown here. They'd add a lot, but also for a lot of effort, which I didn't care to put into this photo shoot.

You can see a few more photos on Flickr.

Ryu in Fashionably Suited

5 comments:

  1. Hi Alison, this is a lovely suit, the fabric is amazing, it has the perfect feel of a human-size one! The purse is also very nice, does it open? Ru Yi is a fabulous model, I haven't seen a JamieShow doll in real life yet, I really must do something about that :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't actually tried opening this purse, but the other bags in this collection open, so I'd bet this one does, too. Definitely check out JAMIEshow when you get a chance! I think for the price, and otherwise, you can't beat them for fashion resin dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore tiny purses. I don't have any justification for this...but I think of Billy Boy's Feeling Groovy when I see this doll. Doesn't look anything like her, I guess it's the vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruyi is a new doll for me, and I like her distinctive look. The suit really looks good on her, especially with the pony tail wig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She's one of the first original JAMIEshow resin fashion dolls, and I think they made her in very limited numbers, so she's really hard to find, unfortunately. She's one of my very favorite dolls of all times--she has such a sassy look to her, kind of vintage, too, you know? :)

      Delete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...