Friday, February 6, 2015

New Azone Hello KIKIPOP!


Whee! I can hardly contain myself! Two new dolls are ready for preorder for later release this year, and I'm absolutely thrilled! There are two ABS/PVC versions of the popular resin doll Kiki by Kinoko Juice.

The body is new, and highly articulated with 23 points of motion. Kinoko means mushroom in Japanese, I believe, and you can see the the mushroom in her eyes. Two dolls are available--one with honey pink hair and blue eyes, the other with marmalade brown hair and green eyes. The dolls are 23cm (about 9 inches) tall.

I've been coveting a Kinoko Juice Kiki for some time, but just couldn't bring myself to make the effort to find a shopping service for these dolls. They are not sold outside of Japan. And these are downright affordable. Hobby Search still has them for reservation for 22,800 Yen (about $194 US). This is a link to the pink-haired girl, and this is the link for the redhead.

 Photos are property of Azone and Kinoko Juice.

2 comments:

  1. I love mushrooms. Their hair is very mushroomy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't noticed the mushroom-like quality of their hair, but you're totally right! Cute!

      Delete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...